Facebook is rolling out a new feature for business page owners: Offers.
Facebook Offers look like a worthwhile feature for most businesses to implement. They are free to create, but of course, Facebook knows that to maximize the value to the business, many businesses will run ads promoting the Offers.
Here are some facts about Facebook Offers:
- there is no cost to create Offers on your page
- you can specify how many people are able to “claim” your offer
- those who claim it can either print it out or show it on their phone at your place of business
- of course, train your employees so they know what to expect
- you can cancel an offer before it expires by simply deleting it
- BUT — you cannot edit the Offer once it is published! Proof-read carefully!
- you will see a running total of how many people have claimed your offer
- 90 characters for headline, 900 characters for the Offer, and 90×90 for the Offer image
If you want to experiment with Offers but they aren’t yet available to you, try contacting Facebook here to let them know.
And please visit our Facebook page to let us know your thoughts, questions, and experiences with this new tool.